Eyebrows (hairstroke tattoo)
Our eyebrow semi-permanent makeup (microblading) is-
extremely natural looking even without makeup.
To enhance your eyebrows for special events, makeup can be applied
to give your eyebrows more dramatic and define look.
Our goal is to give you natural-looking eyebrows from the minute you wake up.
When does it start looking natural?
- Right away. If you have sensitive skin, it might turn a little red after. Redness can last 1-5 days depending on your skin type.
Can I apply makeup after getting the eyebrow tattoo (microblading) ?
- Yes, makeup can be applied everywhere except the eyebrows.
What is Sherri's technique called?
- Semi-permanent tattoos, Microblading, 3D Eyebrows, Hairstroke techniques...
There are many names to what we do but the most important thing is to look natural!
When can I wash my face, take a shower, or workout?
- Yes, just no soap/makeup on eyebrows for 1 week. You can workout even on the same day.
How long does it take?
- 1 hour - 1.5 hr
Does it hurt?
- Nope! (We have a very good numbing cream...)
Is there any downtime?
- No downtime. You can go back to work immediately after. If you have extra sensitive skin, you might see some redness around the eyebrows.
What color should I use?
- Natural-looking brows are achieved by using a color that's close to your own brows.
I custom-blend to very closely match your eyebrow color.
What shape should I get?
- I can customize different shapes during the consultation.
What if my eyebrows are uneven?
- Everyone's eyebrows are slightly uneven because of different muscle/bone structure. Sometimes there might be more hair on one side than the other side. I will try my best to balance them out and show you as I go so it's very easy to make adjustments.
When should I get a touch-up?
- Depending on your skin type, a touch-up may be needed anywhere from 6 months up to 3 years.
What if I have sensitive skin?
- Sherri has experience with many different skin types. Her technique is very gentle so if you have sensitive skin, your skin area might turn red but should go away in the next 1- 5 days.
Is it possible to correct the eyebrow tattoo that I had before?
- If the color is dark, it can be easily removed with a laser by a dermatologist, and you can have a new, natural eyebrow after three months. If the color remains as orange or red, it can be corrected right away.
What If I have empty spots from scars?
- Sherri can cover the scar area and fill in the empty space.
Do I need to make an appointment for a consultation?
- Yes. We offer a complimentary consultation so please call us to schedule an appointment.
Fashion changes and our preference also changes over time.
That is why we need semi-permanent eyebrow makeup that can be changed, rather than something that lasts for a long time.
We are so happy to reassure everyone who initially comes to us nervous and anxious.
Sherri and Green always study new eyebrows and different skin types and makes continuous efforts to improve their skills for the clients visiting from all different cities and countries.